Small business owners with an annual turnover of less than R1 million are invited to enter the very first Shoprite Hustle competition before 22 September 2018.
“We know a thing or two about the daily hustle of doing business. To ensure we keep Shoprite’s promise of everyday low prices, we constantly have to innovate,” explains Willie Peters, General Manager: Marketing at Shoprite. “That’s why we have endless respect for the thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators who work tirelessly to pursue their passions and rise above their circumstances.”
To enter, simply visit https://hustle.shoprite.co.za/. A total of 36 winners (12 per month) will be selected over the next three months.
Each will receive a cash injection and marketing support valued at over R70 000, which includes:
1. R10 000 in cash
2. Radio airtime worth R50 000
3. A Thundafund profile, opening the door to raise even more funds for their business
4. A short video overview of their business
5. Digital media spend to promote both their business and Thundafund profile
Terms and conditions apply.
Author: Angelique Wagner
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Major questions for South Africa after Wanderers horror show – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020