The Re-Solve / EAS Joint Venture were appointed by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) Engineering Directorate on the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist the NMBM in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
Re-Solve will carry out a proposed shut down of the water supply to (Sherwood) on Thursday 15 September 2016.
The reason for the shutdown is to determine the zonal discreteness of the area as part of their scope of works on the NMBM Water Loss Programme.
If this exercise goes according to schedule then the entire ward will have no water for a maximum of approximately three hours.
This zonal discreteness exercise (water shutdown) will take place on Thursday 15 September 2016 in Sherwood between the hours of 10h00 and 14h00.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019