The Re-Solve / EAS Joint Venture were appointed by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) Engineering Directorate on the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist the NMBM in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
Re-Solve will carry out a proposed shut down of the water supply to (Sherwood) on Thursday 15 September 2016.
The reason for the shutdown is to determine the zonal discreteness of the area as part of their scope of works on the NMBM Water Loss Programme.
If this exercise goes according to schedule then the entire ward will have no water for a maximum of approximately three hours.
This zonal discreteness exercise (water shutdown) will take place on Thursday 15 September 2016 in Sherwood between the hours of 10h00 and 14h00.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019