On Saturday 12 August a number of media folk were, courtesy of NMBT, the Boardwalk and Sunday’s River Adventures, treated to an afternoon of sandboarding on the dunes near to the Sunday’s River Mouth. Watch the video to see Mr Port Elizabeth UberMANn 2017, Jon Paul Raper, showing the media how to sandboard in style.
Things to look out for in the ‘video’:
- The original Sundays River Bridge had to be jacked up over a period of 6 months to equal the height of the new bridge – the highest any bridge has ever been jacked up in the world.
- The jet skier ignoring the legal notice stating that the Sundays River area, along where the houses are, is a “NO WAKE” zone.
- People having loads of fun and getting sand everywhere
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019