On Saturday 12 August a number of media folk were, courtesy of NMBT, the Boardwalk and Sunday’s River Adventures, treated to an afternoon of sandboarding on the dunes near to the Sunday’s River Mouth. Watch the video to see Mr Port Elizabeth UberMANn 2017, Jon Paul Raper, showing the media how to sandboard in style.
Things to look out for in the ‘video’:
- The original Sundays River Bridge had to be jacked up over a period of 6 months to equal the height of the new bridge – the highest any bridge has ever been jacked up in the world.
- The jet skier ignoring the legal notice stating that the Sundays River area, along where the houses are, is a “NO WAKE” zone.
- People having loads of fun and getting sand everywhere
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Entrepreneur Interview - 24 March 2018
- Volkswagen Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro to kick off 2018 City Surf Series - 23 March 2018
- Happiness is – 50 More Slots for Women - 23 March 2018
- A Black Elephant Spewing Manganese - 23 March 2018
- A Fortune Most Admired Company and Top Employer… in Uitenhage - 23 March 2018