The toll free number (0800 20 50 50) of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality’s call centre that receives more than 200 calls a day, is currently not functioning due to a power failure in Linton Grange.
Technicians are working on the problem.
In the interim the centre can be contacted at 041 501 7974/76/77 or 80. The municipality anticipate that the toll free number will be available later this afternoon.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019