The toll free number (0800 20 50 50) of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality’s call centre that receives more than 200 calls a day, is currently not functioning due to a power failure in Linton Grange.
Technicians are working on the problem.
In the interim the centre can be contacted at 041 501 7974/76/77 or 80. The municipality anticipate that the toll free number will be available later this afternoon.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019
- Motherwell Food Safety Crackdown Continues - 12 April 2019