At 14h50, Sunday, 28th February, NSRI Port Elizabeth medical crew were activated to assist at the Chokka Fishing Boat Septa reporting a friend of the skipper who had slipped and hurt his back onboard while they were fishing for bait.
Ambulance Services had been activated and on arrival on the scene NSRI medics stabilised the patient, suffering extreme pain from a back injury.
The man, 30 years old, from Despatch, was secured into a Stokes Basket stretcher and on their arrival on the scene he was handed into the care of Netcare 911 paramedics who have transported him to hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search underway for more Ngcobo cop killers - 25 February 2018
- Just before the start of the Chippa United vs Pirates game in the Absa PSL - 25 February 2018
- What a way to spend a Sunday - 25 February 2018
- You’ve changed my life. You made my dreams into reality. - 25 February 2018
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018