At 14h50, Sunday, 28th February, NSRI Port Elizabeth medical crew were activated to assist at the Chokka Fishing Boat Septa reporting a friend of the skipper who had slipped and hurt his back onboard while they were fishing for bait.
Ambulance Services had been activated and on arrival on the scene NSRI medics stabilised the patient, suffering extreme pain from a back injury.
The man, 30 years old, from Despatch, was secured into a Stokes Basket stretcher and on their arrival on the scene he was handed into the care of Netcare 911 paramedics who have transported him to hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nice to confirm that MyPE still has “IT” - 25 May 2017
- Unsettled: 100 Years of War - 25 May 2017
- Commemorating Africa Day - 25 May 2017
- ‘Internet for All’ by 2020 – So tempted to say; “Really?” - 25 May 2017
- Is it Fraud when the Click Fraud studies don’t agree? - 25 May 2017