At 14h50, Sunday, 28th February, NSRI Port Elizabeth medical crew were activated to assist at the Chokka Fishing Boat Septa reporting a friend of the skipper who had slipped and hurt his back onboard while they were fishing for bait.
Ambulance Services had been activated and on arrival on the scene NSRI medics stabilised the patient, suffering extreme pain from a back injury.
The man, 30 years old, from Despatch, was secured into a Stokes Basket stretcher and on their arrival on the scene he was handed into the care of Netcare 911 paramedics who have transported him to hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The DA will not allow the fight against corruption to be undermined - 22 October 2016
- Can you help with these #NMMU support initiatives? #FeesMustFall - 22 October 2016
- If I was a lawyer my words would be worth R92 680.00 per day - 21 October 2016
- Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer action starts Thursday - 21 October 2016
- East Cape Woman’s Hot Spot Tops - 21 October 2016