At 14h50, Sunday, 28th February, NSRI Port Elizabeth medical crew were activated to assist at the Chokka Fishing Boat Septa reporting a friend of the skipper who had slipped and hurt his back onboard while they were fishing for bait.
Ambulance Services had been activated and on arrival on the scene NSRI medics stabilised the patient, suffering extreme pain from a back injury.
The man, 30 years old, from Despatch, was secured into a Stokes Basket stretcher and on their arrival on the scene he was handed into the care of Netcare 911 paramedics who have transported him to hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PE company has bumper harvests in the bag - 24 February 2017
- I Got So Excited When I Saw This 100 Year-Old Keyboard - 24 February 2017
- Alternative Fact that Whites own 80% of the economy/land - 24 February 2017
- Goodbye to Professor Derrick Swartz - 23 February 2017
- Tax system must be “redistributive” - 23 February 2017