At 14h50, Sunday, 28th February, NSRI Port Elizabeth medical crew were activated to assist at the Chokka Fishing Boat Septa reporting a friend of the skipper who had slipped and hurt his back onboard while they were fishing for bait.
Ambulance Services had been activated and on arrival on the scene NSRI medics stabilised the patient, suffering extreme pain from a back injury.
The man, 30 years old, from Despatch, was secured into a Stokes Basket stretcher and on their arrival on the scene he was handed into the care of Netcare 911 paramedics who have transported him to hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Angels Smiles on Route 67 ambassador - 20 January 2017
- NMMU accumulated 2016 fees debt stands at R142.6-million - 20 January 2017
- Utyalo Mali - 20 January 2017
- AENP Visitor numbers increase by 11% - 19 January 2017
- Thank You Germany, UK, Netherlands, France and others… - 19 January 2017