Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Clinton Begley (PPRE MPRE CEA B.PROC (NMMU)) is the co-founder, Principal/Director at BOLD REALTY, in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. In addition, to his passion for people and real estate, he is also an experienced trainer, coach, and mentor. He holds a B.Proc degree through the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and is a non-practising Attorney, Notary, and Conveyancer (with over a decade of experience). His legal and real estate experience is augmented by studies towards an MBA degree through the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Business School, which he is scheduled to complete soon. This article reflects the personal opinion of the author only, it is NOT intended as legal advice nor may any reliance be placed upon it. The article is purely for information purposes and you are advised to consult an expert before making any decision.
Source: The Port Elizabeth Property Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Just a Common Leap - 20 February 2020
- PE Bowling Club - 20 February 2020
- National government must intervene in Chris Hani District water crisis - 20 February 2020
- Killer Whale off the Starboard Quarter - 20 February 2020
- Take a Drive With Me – Govan Mbeki to New Brighton [video] - 20 February 2020