Tavcor Motor Group General Manager Andrew Angles hands over the Polo GP 1.2 TSI Comfortline valued at R203 000 as a prize for the first golfer to hit a hole in one on the 7th hole at Wedgewood Golf Estate in the Kings Players Golf Day on the 6th of February 2015.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Africa’s largest family beach series returns to Hobie Beach this Sunday - 14 November 2019
- Lessons from Saudi Arabia - 14 November 2019
- United in Dance – Open Auditions - 14 November 2019
- #GoodSon - 14 November 2019
- Jason Kieck – Aqua, It’s Life - 14 November 2019