Narelle Everson’s home in Miles Avenue, Charlo is festooned in light this year. She graciously allowed Edward Labuschagne from Photo Addict, to enter her home and get photographs of her magnificent Christmas Tree as well.
Thanks for bringing joy into our hearts this festive season, Narelle.
Fill in the request form below these images if your home or business has a light display visible from the street by the public that you would like featured here.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019