Police search-and-rescue team still searching for missing fishermen after their chokka boat capsized at Cape St Francis on Sunday.
On Tuesday, 18 July 2017, the rescue crew and other role players extended the search to include the shore line in Aston Bay and Paradise Beach, which is approximately 30km from Thyspunt (an area, where a boat capsized).
On Wednesday, 19 July 2017, the search has resumed and still no sign of the missing fishermen. The search-and-rescue team will continue to canvas the coastline.
There is also a team of volunteers that has joined in the search.
Any person who wants to voluntarily assist with the search is urged to contact Captain Johan Du Toit at 071 475 1831.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- THIS Doesn’t Look like 2 Kilograms to me! - 18 October 2017
- St. Marks RFC - 18 October 2017
- Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp Foundation in support of no violence against women - 17 October 2017
- Does the cynic in you say that this is for nefarious personal reasons? - 17 October 2017
- NEW VC and Principal for NMU Announced - 17 October 2017