Police search-and-rescue team still searching for missing fishermen after their chokka boat capsized at Cape St Francis on Sunday.
On Tuesday, 18 July 2017, the rescue crew and other role players extended the search to include the shore line in Aston Bay and Paradise Beach, which is approximately 30km from Thyspunt (an area, where a boat capsized).
On Wednesday, 19 July 2017, the search has resumed and still no sign of the missing fishermen. The search-and-rescue team will continue to canvas the coastline.
There is also a team of volunteers that has joined in the search.
Any person who wants to voluntarily assist with the search is urged to contact Captain Johan Du Toit at 071 475 1831.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018
- What “Price Reduced” really means - 17 August 2018