Andrea Lux, Susan Al and Anja Mühlberger show us South Africans just how to appreciate our endless Sun, Sea, Sand, Sardines, Sharks and Swimming. And celebrate a perfect end to the Sardine Run with a stayover at Crawfords Beach Lodge in Cintsa East. #alanstraton #mype #eastlondon #chintsa #endlesssummer #sandbathing @algoabaymarine @experttours @expert.tours Here’s to South Africa 2020 and 2021 and 2022 and ….. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019
- 08207775555 – the WhatsApp number for MannMade Radio - 5 December 2019