Following a tender process, Boomtown has been appointed to review and implement the Sarah Baartman District Municipality’s tourism marketing strategy over 32 months.
Boomtown previously worked with the Sarah Baartman Municipality’s tourism department for over ten years until 2015. “We’re delighted that the tourism team at the Sarah Baartman Municipality has returned to the Boomtown fold,” remarks Boomtown Business Group Head, Ebert Grobler. “Both teams are excited to develop the marketing strategy for the region’s tourism and welcoming visitors from far and wide to experience all the area has to offer.”
Having previously worked on the corporate identity, and the Seven Wonders positioning and subsequent campaigns, Boomtown is excited to develop the brand further and roll out an intricately researched marketing strategy for the municipality.
On the appointment, Thandubuhle Mgudlwa, Manager: Tourism Development and Marketing for Sarah Baartman District Municipality adds: “Partnering once again with Boomtown to elevate our brand and encourage tourism to the region is an exciting prospect. We are all confident that the strategic and creative teams at the agency will create a dynamic, vibrant campaign and deliver on our objectives with their zest and insight.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Suspects arrested after stealing car batteries in Port Elizabeth - 18 January 2019
- Millions diverted for Masipathisane programme - 18 January 2019
- Bhisho News: Grilling for hopefuls on party list - 18 January 2019
- Uitenhage News: PETROL ATTENDANT TRAINING CALL : 078 290 2227 - 18 January 2019
- Grahamstown News: 13 Bedroom House for Sale in Grahamstown Central - 18 January 2019