San Miguel, the largest fresh citrus producer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere, invited the Kaizer Chiefs to come to Addo and run a soccer project for its employees this week.
San Miguel South Africa has been running a soccer community project for its employees, ahead of the annual picking season, in the last few years. Eight teams are participating, seven of which are from companies that work with San Miguel in the Addo Valley. And for the eight talented soccer coaches in the area, Amakhosi will conduct a workshop dedicated to them and their needs.
Uploaded by: WildHorses Public Relations
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020
- South Africa (SA) sides determined to bounce back on Guinness PRO14 tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Boosting a sense of belonging and growing confidence with uniforms - 21 February 2020
- The people of Inxuba Yethemba Municipality demand better services - 21 February 2020
- Next Mazda BT-50 vs New Isuzu D-Max: What’s the Difference? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020