San Miguel, the largest fresh citrus producer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere, invited the Kaizer Chiefs to come to Addo and run a soccer project for its employees this week.
San Miguel South Africa has been running a soccer community project for its employees, ahead of the annual picking season, in the last few years. Eight teams are participating, seven of which are from companies that work with San Miguel in the Addo Valley. And for the eight talented soccer coaches in the area, Amakhosi will conduct a workshop dedicated to them and their needs.
Uploaded by: WildHorses Public Relations
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- BDO in SA buys unit of SNG Grant Thornton Durban – Port Elizabeth in the News - 3 April 2020
- 8 Deaths due to “police action” since start of Lockdown - 3 April 2020
- Birdsong and clear views: coronavirus lockdown clears Paris pollution – Lockdown News - 3 April 2020
- Eastern Cape establishes Economic Commission to assist business sector – Port Elizabeth Business News - 3 April 2020
- There’s a pothole of gold at the end of the rainbow – Port Elizabeth in the News - 3 April 2020