San Miguel, the largest fresh citrus producer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere, invited the Kaizer Chiefs to come to Addo and run a soccer project for its employees this week.
San Miguel South Africa has been running a soccer community project for its employees, ahead of the annual picking season, in the last few years. Eight teams are participating, seven of which are from companies that work with San Miguel in the Addo Valley. And for the eight talented soccer coaches in the area, Amakhosi will conduct a workshop dedicated to them and their needs.
Uploaded by: WildHorses Public Relations
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 17 Bedroom House for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 September 2019
- The FIA World Rallycross Championship Heads For Exciting Finish In Cape Town In November – MyPR.co.za - 17 September 2019
- Mob killings plague Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- NMB Employment Equity plan falls short, could result in R1.5-million fine - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 September 2019