San Miguel, the largest fresh citrus producer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere, invited the Kaizer Chiefs to come to Addo and run a soccer project for its employees this week.
San Miguel South Africa has been running a soccer community project for its employees, ahead of the annual picking season, in the last few years. Eight teams are participating, seven of which are from companies that work with San Miguel in the Addo Valley. And for the eight talented soccer coaches in the area, Amakhosi will conduct a workshop dedicated to them and their needs.
Uploaded by: WildHorses Public Relations
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Bhisho Ratepayers Rebel - 21 May 2019
- Morty, the tame Cheetah in Kragga Kamma Game Reserve [video] - 21 May 2019
- Things have changed in Political Activism [video] - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Algoa Bay - 21 May 2019