Hilton Shorrock, a Port Elizabeth Yoga teacher is offering free stress-busting Beach Yoga classes on Sunday mornings.
All, from the rank beginner to the advanced yogi, are invited to join in these free sessions on the Port Elizabeth beachfront. So, make your way beachwards to feel the fresh sea breezes on your skin, hear the calls of the seagulls, enjoy the morning sun on your faces and begin the day with a thoroughly healthy and enjoyable, relaxed 40 min yoga class.
These take place (weather and event permitting) from 8am, on the grass opp. 1st Ave Summerstrand. (Diagonally opp. the Beach Hotel) on Sundays. Hilton advises all to bring a mat or large towel, some water and possibly a touch of the old sunscreen.
Hilton teaches 6 days a week from the Hume Park Club in Humerail (above the Waterfront Spar) and is quite happy to receive new students. He will also put students in touch with other yoga teachers in other areas of Port Elizabeth, for those wishing to join regular classes.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019