Hilton Shorrock, a Port Elizabeth Yoga teacher is offering free stress-busting Beach Yoga classes on Sunday mornings.
All, from the rank beginner to the advanced yogi, are invited to join in these free sessions on the Port Elizabeth beachfront. So, make your way beachwards to feel the fresh sea breezes on your skin, hear the calls of the seagulls, enjoy the morning sun on your faces and begin the day with a thoroughly healthy and enjoyable, relaxed 40 min yoga class.
These take place (weather and event permitting) from 8am, on the grass opp. 1st Ave Summerstrand. (Diagonally opp. the Beach Hotel) on Sundays. Hilton advises all to bring a mat or large towel, some water and possibly a touch of the old sunscreen.
Hilton teaches 6 days a week from the Hume Park Club in Humerail (above the Waterfront Spar) and is quite happy to receive new students. He will also put students in touch with other yoga teachers in other areas of Port Elizabeth, for those wishing to join regular classes.
You can contact Hilton on 083 4396159 or visit www.MyPE.co.za/yoga for info on his normal classes
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search underway for more Ngcobo cop killers - 25 February 2018
- Just before the start of the Chippa United vs Pirates game in the Absa PSL - 25 February 2018
- What a way to spend a Sunday - 25 February 2018
- You’ve changed my life. You made my dreams into reality. - 25 February 2018
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018