Saki Nompozolo’s passion for music has been with him for as long as he can remember. In just a few short years he has worked hard and is one of the most sought after drummers in Nelson Mandela Bay. Saki’s versatile style and flows with each genre with ease – he plays Jazz, Gospel, Afro Soul, RnB and Neo Soul. Some of his highlights include performing at the Opening of Parliament and the much loved Eastern Cape music festivals Buyel’ekhaya & Ebubeleni Music Festival. Saki has also had the privilege to share the stage with the late great Winston Mankunku, Feya Faku, McCoy Mrubatha, Mam Sibongile Khumalo, Vusi Nova, Nomfundo Xaluva and Lawrence Matshiza.
This coming Sunday 28 April, Saki will be performing with his band on Jazz’Afro Sundays @ The Barn closing off the month of April.
Nompozolo will be performing at The Barn Theatre, PE Opera House from 17h00. Admission is R70.00 (R50.00 Pensioners) – limited seating be sure to be early.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- I Have a Dream, a Simple Dream - 20 May 2019
- Heart Attack Victim Transferred - 19 May 2019
- Learners exposed to different career paths - 17 May 2019
- Winning streak for EP Cricket - 16 May 2019
- Lindiwe Cezula wins international award to get girls moving - 16 May 2019