In terms of the provisions of section 49(2) of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act No.1 of 1999) (“PFMA”), the Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr Rob Davies MP, has decided to designate three (3) Co-Administrators as the Accounting Authority of the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) for the period 2 July 2018 to 30 January 2019, with all powers and duties necessary or incidental for the proper functioning of SABS.
These 3 co-administrators are;
- Ms Jodi Scholtz – the Group Chief Operating Officer,
- Mr Garth Strachan – the Deputy Director General, Industrial Development Division and
- Dr Tshenge Demana – the Chief Director, Technical Infrastructure Institutions.
The co-administrators are charged with producing a diagnostic report and turn around action plan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Employer of Choice - 22 July 2018
- Meanwhile, in Stanford Road THIS is happening - 20 July 2018
- Tickets for Springboks vs Australia in Port Elizabeth - 20 July 2018
- SETA’s robbing the youth of the opportunity to participate in our economy - 20 July 2018
- SANRAL: We are more than just the e-toll guys - 19 July 2018