Springbok coach, Allister Coetzee, accompanied by Beast Mtawarira, Siya Kolisi, Jesse Kriel, Francois Venter and Curwin Bosch hoisted a giant flag on Saturday morning in support of the SA Rugby 2023 Rugby World Cup Bid campaign. The Springbok coach and players hoisted the huge banner shortly after the daily ceremonial raising of the South African flag at the Donkin Reserve in the Port Elizabeth city centre. The bid flag will fly for a full in the city, where the Boks’ opening fixture of the 2017 Castle Lager Rugby Championship against Argentina will be staged on 19 August. The Boks were accompanied by Councillor Andrew Whitfield, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality MMC for Economic Development, Tourism and Agriculture.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- This past Sunday on Bird Island - 19 September 2017
- Goals from Last Home Game for NMU Netball Team - 19 September 2017
- Coega hailed as the best SEZ on the African Continent - 18 September 2017
- Full Southern Kings Team Available for Zebre Game - 18 September 2017
- Get your Free Will Here - 18 September 2017