A study by the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth estimates the ocean economy will contribute 54 billion rand to South Africa’s GDP, creating nearly 316 thousand jobs when fully operational. To further explore these, a total of 24 aquaculture projects have been opened across the country.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- State of Makhanda: joint stakeholder statement - 23 May 2019
- Repo rate unchanged - 23 May 2019
- Why B2B cheque payments are declining - 23 May 2019
- Comedy act will add spice to Humewood Golf Festival - 23 May 2019
- The proposed arena for The Ocean Race 2021 in NMB - 23 May 2019