A study by the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth estimates the ocean economy will contribute 54 billion rand to South Africa’s GDP, creating nearly 316 thousand jobs when fully operational. To further explore these, a total of 24 aquaculture projects have been opened across the country.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019
- Thokozile Makamba - 25 March 2019
- Truth in Advertising: We can’t solve Eskom, How can we expect to solve Racism? - 25 March 2019
- Reconvene Parliament to solve the national energy crisis - 25 March 2019