Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Turn to page 36 of the December 2016 issue of SA Country Life magazine to find Keri Harvey’s article on Port Elizabeth, the Bottlenose Dolphin Capital of the World. She takes an exciting trip with skipper Lloyd Edwards, of Raggy Charters to St. Croix Island in Algoa Bay, to do some whale and dolphin-watching. Thank you to SA Country Life for highlighting our bay and all the natural treasures within it.
Previous posts of ours on Raggy Charters and bottlenose dolphins:-
Kathy and Jack are amazing hosts who make you feel at ease and at home. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable, a home that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a hassle- free haven. The guest house is close to the shopping malls, the airport and the Port Elizabeth beaches.
Thank you to both of you!
Terry Kanyutu booked out of Dempseys on 13/11/2016.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kwik, safe modular classrooms for Ngcobo school – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Tragic passing of amaXhosa King, Zwelonke Sigcawu - 14 November 2019
- Keeping up with the Jones’ – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Shelter from the storm – Port Elizabeth - 14 November 2019
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019