Rover Motor Cycle Club will be hosting their 2nd Fun Enduro day this Saturday (18 August 2018) aimed at all levels of riders including kids, juniors and adults. The last fun event in June was a huge success and attracted a number of entries. Professional Riders will be at the track to offer some tips and advice to the entrants.
The Fun Ride will have 3 loops:
Mild – First Time Racer (Dads are welcome to ride with to assist)
Medium – Are you a week-end warrior, ready for a slight challenge?
Hot – For the experienced brave-heart.
Entries cost only R125 per rider and you need to enter on www.racecontrol.co.za, No MSA License or Federation required. For queries on entering contact Darren Bishop (Darren@wfobikes.co.za / 082 323 6170). The first 40 entrants on Race Control receive a free T-Shirt and all finishers will receive a Finishers Badge.
The event starts at 8:00 followed by Mini Olympics for the kids and a braai at the Club. Lots of Lucky draw prizes to be won!
So make a family day of it and join us at Rover Motorcycle Club, for any further enquires contact Philip Weise (083 412 8323) or Tracy Weise (076 459 2257 / Tracy@solidpave.co.za)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019