The South African City of Port Elizabeth is not that well-known as a tourism hub. But it has been home to many of the countries freedom fighters, such as the late Nelson Mandela, Steve Biko, Govan Mbeki, Robert Sobukwe and many others.Now the Municipality of Nelson Mandela Bay is trying to attract more tourists to Port Elizabeth, by paying tribute to Nelson Mandela’s 67 years of service and sacrifice, with 67 works of art on display in an around the city.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- I am Kinda Glad I don’t Eat Meat - 6 December 2019
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019