Ross estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1000 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Ross’s asset is estimated to be: R1000000.
Ross has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It would give PE the much needed visitors”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020