On 06/19/2018, Romano Margon answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: Yes
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: All of it, from Schoenies to Bluewater Bay, that entire scenic Coastal drive with the Sea in View the whole way. The Village style atmosphere and relaxed pace of our City. Where almost everyone knows your name and acknowledges a smile or a greeting. People’s people live here.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: More landscaping and greening across the City and more bench seating along our beachfront for our older folk. Otherwise we as close to perfection as we could get. Don’t Commercialize our Beachfront Golden Mile. From a Proudly Port Elizabethan of 57 years to date. 🙂 🙂
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Sardinia Bay.
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: The nightclub life of the 70s80s was exceptional with Venues all over town.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ramaphosa should appoint a full-scale Independent Inquiry into Bosasa Corruption - 18 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Mthatha Flying Squad recovered a stolen motor vehicle abandoned - 18 November 2018
- PE News: MSL T20 2018, Match 2, Jozi Stars vs NMB Giants, Review: Ben Duckett’s 75 propels the visitors to a comfortable win - 18 November 2018
- PE Business News: 30 7th Avenue - 18 November 2018
- Uitenhage News: DRIVEN: New BMW X3 impresses - 18 November 2018