On 06/19/2018, Romano Margon answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: Yes
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: All of it, from Schoenies to Bluewater Bay, that entire scenic Coastal drive with the Sea in View the whole way. The Village style atmosphere and relaxed pace of our City. Where almost everyone knows your name and acknowledges a smile or a greeting. People’s people live here.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: More landscaping and greening across the City and more bench seating along our beachfront for our older folk. Otherwise we as close to perfection as we could get. Don’t Commercialize our Beachfront Golden Mile. From a Proudly Port Elizabethan of 57 years to date. 🙂 🙂
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Sardinia Bay.
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: The nightclub life of the 70s80s was exceptional with Venues all over town.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: 5 reasons to take a foodie tour - 19 July 2018