Three of the Eastern Cape`s funniest exports – Rob van Vuuren, Donovan Goliath and Ndumiso Lindi – will be on stage together in the province for the first time for a one night only performance.
All three have performed on stages around, the world, and have appeared in movies and television shows.
The Homecoming Comedy Show presented by Algoa FM will be held in The Boardwalk Amphitheatre on November 17 from 8.30 pm.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018