Three of the Eastern Cape`s funniest exports – Rob van Vuuren, Donovan Goliath and Ndumiso Lindi – will be on stage together in the province for the first time for a one night only performance.
All three have performed on stages around, the world, and have appeared in movies and television shows.
The Homecoming Comedy Show presented by Algoa FM will be held in The Boardwalk Amphitheatre on November 17 from 8.30 pm.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Warriors Away for Five - 21 November 2017
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday boost SA’s e-Commerce - 21 November 2017
- Why Africa’s industrialization matters - 21 November 2017
- Temperature Down, Velocity Up - 20 November 2017
- NMU LLB – One of Three - 20 November 2017