Three of the Eastern Cape`s funniest exports – Rob van Vuuren, Donovan Goliath and Ndumiso Lindi – will be on stage together in the province for the first time for a one night only performance.
All three have performed on stages around, the world, and have appeared in movies and television shows.
The Homecoming Comedy Show presented by Algoa FM will be held in The Boardwalk Amphitheatre on November 17 from 8.30 pm.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- It’s not all doom and gloom for SA’s property market - 18 June 2018
- Baviaanskloof River Crossing with Kobus - 18 June 2018
- Load shedding unlikely today - 18 June 2018
- Protected Environment status for the Indalo Game Reserves - 18 June 2018
- How Long Does it Take for a Home Loan to be Approved? - 18 June 2018