Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
Eastern Cape, 11 May 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 14 May 2018 to Friday, 18 May 2018.
The planned traffic accommodation is as follows:
• The right-hand side lane between Spondo Road and Johnson will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The left-hand side lane between Perseverance Road and Ralo Road will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The right-hand side lane between Johnson Road and Spondo Road will be closed when travelling from Despatch towards Port Elizabeth. Once work is completed the left lane will be closed on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, consider alternative routes and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: New ways of seeing Sobukwe - 29 January 2020
- Anon E. Mouse says that @AtholT was the best Mayor NMB ever had - 29 January 2020
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Voted The Diner’s Favourite 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020
- Lottery corruption scandal - 29 January 2020
- COSATU’s anti-worker Eskom bailout plan - 29 January 2020