Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
Eastern Cape, 11 May 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 14 May 2018 to Friday, 18 May 2018.
The planned traffic accommodation is as follows:
• The right-hand side lane between Spondo Road and Johnson will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The left-hand side lane between Perseverance Road and Ralo Road will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The right-hand side lane between Johnson Road and Spondo Road will be closed when travelling from Despatch towards Port Elizabeth. Once work is completed the left lane will be closed on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, consider alternative routes and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Massive reservist decline is a blow to community safety - 9 December 2019
- Humewood Beach, Port Elizabeth - 9 December 2019
- Rest – Team Sailing League Regatta - 9 December 2019
- Refugees join homeless for Christmas lunch event – News from GroundUp - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019