Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
Eastern Cape, 11 May 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 14 May 2018 to Friday, 18 May 2018.
The planned traffic accommodation is as follows:
• The right-hand side lane between Spondo Road and Johnson will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The left-hand side lane between Perseverance Road and Ralo Road will be closed when travelling from Port Elizabeth towards Despatch.
• The right-hand side lane between Johnson Road and Spondo Road will be closed when travelling from Despatch towards Port Elizabeth. Once work is completed the left lane will be closed on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, consider alternative routes and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Compare Car Insurance For You – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Is Pote Human the right man for Bulls? - 12 December 2018
- Madibaz star receives national Sevens contract – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Summer Nathi ready to rock in Nelson Mandela Bay – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Yass!! SA Express launches direct flight from JHB to Mthatha - 12 December 2018