September 19, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting will take place east of Kleinemonde adjacent to the R72 between Port Alfred and Fish River on Tuesday 27 September 2016 from 2PM.
The road will be closed for a maximum of 60 minutes at the Kleinemonde East turnoff. The road cutting is situated right next to the road. Excess rock and debris will be removed from the road surface after the blast resulting in a longer waiting time.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Regional Manager for SANRAL Southern Region.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants skipper backing team to keep delivering the goods – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 November 2019
- More train stations vandalised after jobs threatened – News from GroundUp - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019