June 8, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that controlled road cutting explosions are scheduled to take place on the R61 between Mthatha and Baziya Airport on Wednesday 15 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm and on Tuesday 21 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and comply with the directions of safety personnel,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Well known SA businesswoman killed in car accident – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 August 2019
- Riversdale learner dies after falling from skateboard – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019
- “Alone in the dark: the Sylvia Plath Effect and the Northern Areas Poet Abigail George” - 25 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Basson twins making an impression - 25 August 2019
- SOCIALS | Bay designers live out their arty dreams at Metropolitan Art Museum – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019