June 8, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that controlled road cutting explosions are scheduled to take place on the R61 between Mthatha and Baziya Airport on Wednesday 15 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm and on Tuesday 21 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and comply with the directions of safety personnel,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New MPL Fezeka Mbiko sworn in - 19 February 2019
- King Williams Town News: STEVE BIKO’S WIFE AT HIS FUNERAL IN KING WILLIAM’S TOWN 1977 - 19 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Makhanda water crisis deepens - 19 February 2019
- Bloody Nose for Errant Councillors - 19 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019