June 8, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that controlled road cutting explosions are scheduled to take place on the R61 between Mthatha and Baziya Airport on Wednesday 15 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm and on Tuesday 21 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and comply with the directions of safety personnel,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 21 April 2019
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU secures interdict amid chaos in Mthatha - 20 April 2019
- PE Business News: Atlas assists public during citizen’s arrest in PE - 20 April 2019