June 8, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that controlled road cutting explosions are scheduled to take place on the R61 between Mthatha and Baziya Airport on Wednesday 15 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm and on Tuesday 21 June 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and comply with the directions of safety personnel,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019
- Makhanda News: Fela in Versace: how popular culture is driving 21st century pan-Africanism - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in St Georges Park - 24 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Woman, boyfriend gruesomely murdered in Mthatha - 24 May 2019