Eastern Cape, 27 October 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that the spraying of road lines on the N2 between the R63/N2 (Komga) Intersection and Kei River Bridge will take place between 4 November and 15 November, weather permitting.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Covid-19: eThekwini accused of defying ban on evictions – News from GroundUp - 31 March 2020
- A journey for LOVE… – Port Elizabeth Business News - 31 March 2020
- Uitenhage News: PE shelters are potential death traps, homeless complain - 31 March 2020
- How to build your Brand during tough times like Covid-19 – MyPR.co.za - 31 March 2020
- France to put domestic violence victims in hotels as numbers soar under coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020