Roadworks on the N2 between Toleni and Ibika
Eastern Cape, 14 May 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd would like to advise motorists that construction work on the N2 between Toleni (km 15,5) and Ibika (km 44) is currently taking place from Mondays to Saturdays and will conclude March 2019.
Work will take place within Stop-and-Go closures and motorists can expect waiting periods of up to 20 minutes per closure. All works on the N2 through the town of Butterworth will be done at night between 7pm and 6am. The rest of the road will be open to two-way traffic between sunset and sunrise daily.
“We request that all motorists plan their trips and to observe all traffic rules and regulations,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Regional Manager of SANRAL’s Southern Region.
Motorists are urged to travel with caution and plan their trips in advance.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- In Focus: Deon Davids, the Southern Kings Coach – Featured Blog - 18 September 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Psychiatric hospital gets new chief - 18 September 2018
- PE in the news: Banyana Banyana captain Janine van Wyk says she is blessed to have reached 150 caps - 18 September 2018
- Daniela Ryf Post Race Interview Ironman 70.3 World Championship in Nelson Mandela Bay [video] - 18 September 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Teen who raped and murdered elderly from Uitenhage to be sentenced - 17 September 2018