Roadworks on the N2 between Toleni and Ibika
Eastern Cape, 14 May 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd would like to advise motorists that construction work on the N2 between Toleni (km 15,5) and Ibika (km 44) is currently taking place from Mondays to Saturdays and will conclude March 2019.
Work will take place within Stop-and-Go closures and motorists can expect waiting periods of up to 20 minutes per closure. All works on the N2 through the town of Butterworth will be done at night between 7pm and 6am. The rest of the road will be open to two-way traffic between sunset and sunrise daily.
“We request that all motorists plan their trips and to observe all traffic rules and regulations,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Regional Manager of SANRAL’s Southern Region.
Motorists are urged to travel with caution and plan their trips in advance.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: New L.A. Times owner Patrick Soon-Shiong writes a note to readers - 18 June 2018
- Mthatha news: Reward offered to track down Eastern Cape’s most wanted - 18 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Paramedics protest in Bhisho - 17 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus for sale in Eastern Cape - 17 June 2018
- Fussell and Associates, a stable financial partner celebrates 50 years of serving clients. – MyPR.co.za - 17 June 2018