Roadworks will continue on the N2 from Wilsonia to the N6 outside East London.
The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of slow moving traffic on the N2 due to lane closures between the km 13 000 and km 16 400 marks on the East bound carriage way, roughly between the Western Avenue- and North/East Express Way interchanges.
From this afternoon until Saturday, 9 April at 2pm, lane closures are expected on the East bound carriage way, between km 14 500 and km 16 400, roughly at the North/East Express Way interchange.
All on- and off-ramps will be open to traffic.
“Motorists are urged to travel with caution and plan their trips in advance,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Regional Manager of Sanral’s Southern Region.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019