Roadworks will continue on the N2 from Wilsonia to the N6 outside East London.
The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of slow moving traffic on the N2 due to lane closures between the km 13 000 and km 16 400 marks on the East bound carriage way, roughly between the Western Avenue- and North/East Express Way interchanges.
From this afternoon until Saturday, 9 April at 2pm, lane closures are expected on the East bound carriage way, between km 14 500 and km 16 400, roughly at the North/East Express Way interchange.
All on- and off-ramps will be open to traffic.
“Motorists are urged to travel with caution and plan their trips in advance,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Regional Manager of Sanral’s Southern Region.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Boomtown assists Mashesha Stoves develop its purposeful brand - 23 May 2019
- Why Wayne Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 23 May 2019
- PE Business News: PE port the first in South Africa to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019
- DA another step closer to regaining NMB - 23 May 2019
- East Cape farmers go high-tech – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2019