Lane closures are scheduled for this week while roadworks continue on the N2 from Wilsonia to the N6 outside East London.
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of lane closures taking place this week from today, Monday 18 April, to Saturday 23 April at 3pm. The West bound carriageway will be closed, one at a time, between the km 16 200 and km 15 200 road markers, roughly at the NE Expressway Interchange.
There will also be slow moving traffic on the N2 due to lane closures on the East – and West bound carriageways between km 7 500 and km 9 500 road markers, roughly at the Amalinda Interchange.
All on- and off-ramps will be open to traffic.
“Motorists are urged to travel with caution and plan their trips in advance,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Read more here: http://mypr.co.za/roadworks-on-n2-from-wilsonia-to-n6-2/.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020
- Top Action Sports Event ULT.X Headed For Sun City – MyPR.co.za - 28 February 2020
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020