August 18, 2016 – The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of roadworks taking place on the N2 between Bramlin and Kempston Road.
Road resurfacing is taking place on the N2 East Bound (towards Grahamstown) and is expected to be completed this Saturday, August 20.
Resurfacing will be ongoing on the West Bound carriage way (towards Humansdorp) from Monday, August 22 to Friday, September 16 between the Commercial and Bramlin interchanges.
There will be lane restrictions in place, thus single lane traffic.
Reduced speed limit of 60km/h will be enforced in all construction areas.
“Motorists are asked to adhere to the speed limit to keep workers safe, plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- What is THAT Sticking up? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020
- Du Plessis steps down as South Africa captain in all formats – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020
- Can you tell the difference between Humpback and Bottlenose Dolphins? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020