September 07, 2016 – The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of roadworks taking place on the N2 in Port Elizabeth.
Road resurfacing is taking place on the N2 West Bound (towards Humansdorp) and is expected to be completed this Friday, September 09.
Resurfacing will commence on the East Bound carriage way between William Moffett and Stanford interchange on Saturday, 10 September. This will continue up to Tuesday the 13th of September.
There will be lane restrictions in place, thus single lane traffic.
“Motorists are asked to adhere to the speed limit to keep workers safe, plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants skipper backing team to keep delivering the goods – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 November 2019
- More train stations vandalised after jobs threatened – News from GroundUp - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019