June 20, 2016 – Ongoing roadworks on the N2 from Wilsonia to the N6 outside East London are set to continue.
The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists that lane closures are scheduled this week between 8:30 and 16:00.
The closures are as follows:
- Tuesday, 21 June: Closure of the East bound fast lane between km 9.2 and km 13.2.
- Wednesday, 22 June: Closure of the West bound slow lane between km 9.2 and km 13.2.
- Thursday, 23 June: Closure of the West bound fast lane between km 9.2 and km 13.2.
Please be advised this is a dual carriageway, thus one lane will remain open to traffic. The R102 may be used as an alternative.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, and to be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Not keen to fly? Here’s how to get to Port Elizabeth from Joburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Mystery Limpopo outfit gets multi-million rand Lottery contract for old age home in Mpumalanga – News from GroundUp - 7 December 2019
- Bobani to challenge ousting in court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 7 December 2019
- The writing is on the wall for Eskom and our economy - 7 December 2019
- Former Boks boss to help Kings – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019