The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of the following disruptions:
- Stanford undercuts will continue today (Tuesday). There will be lane closures between the Stanford and William Moffett interchanges in a westerly direction, with the double lane merging into a single traffic lane. Work will continue throughout the week.
- The construction of concrete lined drains will continue past the Bluewater Bay interchange in an easterly direction. There will be lane closures with a double lane being merged into a single traffic lane. Work is to continue throughout the week.
- The asphalt overlay works are to continue between Settlers and the Commercial interchange in both directions. There will be lane closures with the double lanes merged into a single traffic lane. Work will continue throughout the week.
- The resealing of the road is to continue in both directions at Neptune interchange.
Motorists are urged to travel with caution, plan their trips in advance to make allowance for delays or take alternative routes. Reduced speed limits will also be enforced. “Motorists must be observant of all lane closures and warning signs, and exercise extreme caution when travelling through the construction work zones,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region regional manager. SANRAL apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Four firearms recovered in separate incidents in the Northern Areas: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019
- Duck – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Rhodes Women – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Road safety awareness rolled out to communities: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 November 2019
- PE woman shot and killed in city’s northern areas – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019