Reporting for the Fully Charged Show from Michigan, USA, Chelsea Sexton gets a world exclusive, behind the scenes tour of the Rivian headquarters, takes a look around the their ground-breaking electric pick-up truck the Rivian R1T and the Rivian SUV R1S. She chats to Founder and CEO Robert ‘RJ’ Scaringe and gets the low-down on the amazing Rivian technology from Chief Engineer Charles Sanderson. Is this the first “car review from inside the gear tunnel of a revolutionary new electric truck 2019”?
Rivian will be bringing the R1S and the R1T to Fully Charged LIVE North America in February 2020.
You can help the quiet revolution along by installing an EV Charging station outside your Guest House, Hotel, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Shopping Centre or in your forecourt. Contact Straton Electrical for EV Charging Station options.
Tell MyPE your sentiments around Electric Vehicles:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Port of Port Elizabeth Comes Second - 19 November 2019
- Eastern Cape SMME’s Receive R41.8 Million Loan Funding - 19 November 2019
- Unique D-MAX aerial platform application - 19 November 2019
- Andre de Ruyter – Eskom’s new group chief executive - 19 November 2019
- Framesby bolster hockey, netball resources - 19 November 2019