On Friday 11 February 2011 the owners of Kariega Game Reserve were rendered speechless with shock to see that one of their Rhinos horns had been evilly butchered and chopped off during the course of the night before. See: Can You Even Begin to Imagine This Rhino’s Pain?
At the time we saw some horrendous images of the Rhino in it’s last moments before having to be put down.
The video below was not allowed to be released until Carte Blanche had had their moment in the sun with the story and now we can let you see the Rhino’s pain and last moments. The attending veterinarian has a long history with this Rhino from birth so the frames we see after the Rhino is put down are particularly poignant as we observe the hunter, vet and owner all lay hands on the Rhino in mute tribute to it’s magnificent snuffed out life.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape sentencing should serve as deterrent: NPA - 22 July 2019
- Maintain your savings goals despite interest rate cut - 22 July 2019
- This is the Lonely Voice in the EV Wilderness Speaking…. - 22 July 2019
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019