The eagerly anticipated RevAfrica festival will take place in less than 3 weeks. Poised as Africa’s leading music and bike festival, the event will see a number of local stars in action including Goodluck, Mi Casa, Freshly Ground, Mango Groove and more.
Hosted at the East London Beachfront & Cricket Grounds from 25 to 28 April 2019, the event is set to attract thousands of attendees from across SA
The 4-day festival will bring together the very best in music and motorsport all in one unique setting, here is a snapshot of what to expect at this year’s event:
There will be number of activations hosted daily at the the festival, including the Easy Rider exhibition, live demo drives, off road tours, self-drive biker tours as well as the popular Monster activations which will include BMX and Skateboard displays and a trial bike show. Guests will also have access to various hospitality and bar areas as well as a village market and food court.
Thursday marks the official opening of the festival. Local DJ’s Robin Jansma from Radio Lowveld and Brian Ndevu from Algoa FM will keep attendees entertained, while a number of local bands will take to the stage and help set the tone for the weekend.
The Super-GP Practice session will kick start festivities on Friday from 09;00 at the East London Grand Prix Circuit while the Super-GP Qualifying will be hosted in the afternoon. Some of SA’s biggest and most popular music acts will be live on stage including;
· 15:00 – Local Bands
· 18:00 – Nhoza
· 19:00 – Femi Koya
· 20:00 – Dr Victor
· 21:00 – Goodluck
· 22:00 – Mi Casa
· 23:00 – Undertone
Festivities start with the very popular Super-GP Race, hosted at the East London Grand Prix Circuit. This will be followed by the Custom Bike Show, Stunt Show and Fashion Show. The entertainment line-up for Saturday, is just as impressive featuring a number of firm favourites.
· 15:00 – Local Bands
· 18:00 – Silver Creek
· 19:00 – Warongx
· 20:00 – Bongeziwe Mabandla
· 21:00 – Freshly Ground
· 22:00 – Mango Groove
· 23:00 – Holly Rey
Proudly hosted by the Buffalo City Municipality, this is definitely one event you won’t want to miss. Hurry along and get your tickets via Computicket to avoid disappointment.
· Date: 25 to 28 April 2019
· Time: from 10:00 to late
· Venue: East London Beachfront & Cricket Grounds
· Tickets: Purchase via Computicket: https://online.computicket.com/web/event/revafrica_music_motorbike_festival/1271829950/0/92642533
· Adult: R250
· Kids: R100
· Adults: R100
· Kids: R50
For more info on RevAfrica visit the website: https://www.revafrica.co.za/ or hop onto their Facebook page for daily festival updates: https://www.facebook.com/revafrica.co.za/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Baby Standard Memory Foam Matrass - 19 August 2019
- Crime-ridden Kuyga Primary School burgled seven times in one month - 19 August 2019
- Port: Elizabeth Warren’s attack on the Dakota Access Pipeline is why so many Republicans tolerate Donald Trump – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- The Bosasa Billions: The Watsons and the arson charges – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 August 2019
- Baby found dumped in bin on Port Elizabeth beachfront – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019