Good day MyPE,
This is an open letter to the lady who works at Retina South Africa in Port Elizabeth.
You, Madam, are representing a non-profit organisation that relies on donations and funding from the National Lotto to fund the work that you do.
You are privileged enough to drive a sponsored vehicle, emblazoned with the logos of Retina South Africa and the National Lotto. Your vehicle is easily identifiable. Yet you choose to drive like an absolute maniac. Daily, you pose a danger to the residents in the area as you race over the speed humps in Lewerkie Street, with not a care in the world for the vehicle that has been entrusted to you. How long do you think the vehicle will withstand that sort of abuse? Oh never mind, I’m sure the Lotto will just provide you with another vehicle to abuse. How nice. What about the lives of the school children and residents?
You tailgate, you speed, you overtake in the face of oncoming traffic, you don’t stop at stop streets. These are not one off incidents, you do it repeatedly. You, Madam, are a menace on the road and a disgrace to the organisation that you represent.
To Retina South Africa, should you wish to investigate, please contact MyPE for the vehicle details. But know this, don’t ever expect me, my family, my friends or any of my colleagues to support the work that you do, while you have such an ill-behaved employee working for you.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Perera takes Sri Lanka to sensational win in South Africa - 16 February 2019
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019