Residents to Despatch are advised that good progress is being made with the repair of the burst main water pipe, which has seen the water supply to many areas such as Khayamnandi, Reservoir Hills and the central part of town disrupted. Please note that when the fault is repaired, which is expected to take place later this afternoon (Friday), the reservoir and pipes must still fill up, which will take some time. It is expected that a minimum supply of water will reach some affected areas tonight, while all areas will have water tomorrow.
Water tankers have been provided at strategic points.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EP Cricket Board to focus on cricket development - 22 January 2020
- Kirsty Iversen at Work - 22 January 2020
- The Market Leader in Medium and Heavy Commercial Segments - 22 January 2020
- Oversight inspection at Jubilee Park Primary, Uitenhage - 22 January 2020
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020