The Democratic Alliance (DA) in the Eastern Cape is pleased to announce that Cllr Renaldo Gouws is its candidate for the upcoming Nelson Mandela Bay ward 2 by-election.
This by-election is to be held on 6 March 2019.
Cllr Gouws, who has a Master’s Degree in Industrial and Organisational Psychology, has in the past proven himself and has a great knowledge of all the issues affecting the residents of ward 2.
He served a four year term as chairperson of the Ward 2 committee and also did his part as the acting ward councillor whilst his predecessor, Dean Biddulph, was serving as a member of the mayoral committee.
He will devote his full attention to the ward.
By fielding this candidate the DA is putting its best foot forward and the party is confident of reclaiming Ward 2. This will put the DA in a good position to yet again take over as the government in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Only a DA government can build One South Africa for All and fight corruption, create fair access to jobs and speed up basic service delivery in Nelson Mandela Bay.
DA EC Premier Candidate
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 September 2019
- Heal Your Round Pink Donut Naturally – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Vehicle tracking device leads PE police to suspected house robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Massive Performances in Excellent Surf For Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior Day 2 – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Rainbow Runners - 22 September 2019