On Monday 11 January 2016, Mayoral Candidate for Nelson Mandela Bay, Athol Trollip, will unveil one of the DA’s newly erected registration billboards.
As we approach the 2016 local government elections, the importance of registering to vote is of the utmost importance.
With less than two months to go until the first registration weekend, the placement of these billboards comes at a crucial time.
The unveiling will take place at 10:30am on the corner of 6th Avenue and Cape Road.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019