Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
At the 2010 World Architecture Festival, Noero Wolff presented their work at Red Location in Port Elizabeth, describing the difficulties – and successes – of designing a cultural centre in the township and the challenges of the preservation of tin shacks that now have historical monument status.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: The use of lean tools to increase productivity and improve efficiency in Port Elizabeth Enforcement Audit - 19 September 2018
- King Williams Town news: Several EC roads closed from 4am due to taxi shutdown - 19 September 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Taxi strike causes major disruptions on Eastern Cape roads - 19 September 2018
- Madibaz shape up for key encounter with Maties – MyPR.co.za - 19 September 2018
- Bobani’s reckless populism compromises delivery to NMB residents oppressed by poverty - 19 September 2018