Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
At the 2010 World Architecture Festival, Noero Wolff presented their work at Red Location in Port Elizabeth, describing the difficulties – and successes – of designing a cultural centre in the township and the challenges of the preservation of tin shacks that now have historical monument status.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: DA says Makana Local Municipality failing its people, wants Xasa to intervene - 19 January 2019
- Mthatha News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Mbuqu - 19 January 2019
- PE Business News: Suspects arrested after stealing car batteries in Port Elizabeth - 18 January 2019
- Millions diverted for Masipathisane programme - 18 January 2019
- Bhisho News: Grilling for hopefuls on party list - 18 January 2019