Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
At the 2010 World Architecture Festival, Noero Wolff presented their work at Red Location in Port Elizabeth, describing the difficulties – and successes – of designing a cultural centre in the township and the challenges of the preservation of tin shacks that now have historical monument status.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: North West inmate escapee re-arrested in Mthatha - 15 November 2018
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown, NSW, Australia — Sunrise, Sunset, and Moon Times for Today - 15 November 2018
- PE News: Port Elizabeth is getting a name change – here are three popular options - 15 November 2018
- Leading Economic Catalysts and Greenfields - 15 November 2018
- PE Business News: Nelson Mandela Bay Giants: Team, squad, captain, fixtures, coach and home ground pitch report - 15 November 2018