Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Red Location Backpacker Lodge is situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth’s Red Location Cultural Precinct placing visitors in the center of area’s unique cultural diversity.
The Red Location area was at the forefront of the political struggle in South Africa and continues to play an important role in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Alongside the Red Location Backpackers you will find the Red Location Apartheid Museum.
Accommodation is in one of three dormitories each sleeping a maximum of 35 persons or you can choose from twelve private rooms each with a Flat Screen Television and lockable.
A bright reception area contains historical images and leads to the common dining area.
The dining area occupies the central hub of what was formerly a beer hall and breakfast, lunch or supper is served on request from a spotless kitchen.
See the telephone number displayed in the video for bookings.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cofimvaba protesters tell their mayor to start working – News from GroundUp - 23 February 2020
- What the Australian T20 side can learn from loss to South Africa ahead of sandpapergate return – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020