Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Red Location Backpacker Lodge is situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth‘s Red Location Cultural Precinct placing visitors in the center of area’s unique cultural diversity.
The Red Location area was at the forefront of the political struggle in South Africa and continues to play an important role in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Alongside the Red Location Backpackers you will find the Red Location Apartheid Museum.
Accommodation is in one of three dormitories each sleeping a maximum of 35 persons or you can choose from twelve private rooms each with a Flat Screen Television and lockable.
A bright reception area contains historical images and leads to the common dining area.
The dining area occupies the central hub of what was formerly a beer hall and breakfast, lunch or supper is served on request from a spotless kitchen.
See the telephone number displayed in the video for bookings.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – On the Road Again - 18 May 2019