Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Red Location Backpacker Lodge is situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth’s Red Location Cultural Precinct placing visitors in the center of area’s unique cultural diversity.
The Red Location area was at the forefront of the political struggle in South Africa and continues to play an important role in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Alongside the Red Location Backpackers you will find the Red Location Apartheid Museum.
Accommodation is in one of three dormitories each sleeping a maximum of 35 persons or you can choose from twelve private rooms each with a Flat Screen Television and lockable.
A bright reception area contains historical images and leads to the common dining area.
The dining area occupies the central hub of what was formerly a beer hall and breakfast, lunch or supper is served on request from a spotless kitchen.
See the telephone number displayed in the video for bookings.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: No military will be deployed in EC as yet to fight gangsterism - 16 July 2019
- 10 iconic spots to take #sharethebay Instapics – Featured Blog - 16 July 2019
- Mthatha News: TREE BRANCH KILLS 10 YEAR-OLD PUPIL! - 16 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Club View - 16 July 2019
- Enoch Mgijima Local Municipality placed under administration - 16 July 2019